FUE Hair Transplantation at Profile Cosmetic Surgery Centre
Follicular Unit Extraction is the commonest hair transplant technique used worldwide by hair transplantation experts. The technique facilitates natural restoration of the hairline as well as the hair in the formerly bald region. The FUE Hair Transplant in India is performed by extracting individual hair follicles from the donor region of the scalp or the body to the affected region of the scalp.
The hair restoration technique is aesthetically performed at Profile Cosmetic surgery and hair transplant centre using specialized hair surgical tools from abroad. The hair specialist designs the hairline, and the crown region to match a patient’s requirements and expectations.
What happens before an FUE Hair Transplant
Males and females can undergo the hair restoration technique, but numerous considerations must be generated and evaluated. The procedure serves as a perfect technique for the women affected by female pattern baldness also known as Androgenetic alopecia, but a consultation from an expert is required.
A male or a female may be advised to undergo different blood tests in order to diagnose the particular cause of hair.
The specialist will move ahead to look at the bald region and the possible donor region. In case there are insufficient hairs, Body Hair Transplant may be performed.
Following the surgeon’s instructions prior to the procedure facilitates a smooth procedure. Avoid trimming the hair unless the surgeon has recommended, taking certain medications like aspirin (blood thinning agents), and smoking
The Procedure of an FUE Hair Transplant
- It is completely an outpatient procedure and may be performed in two sessions in case a large bald patch is to be covered.
- Local anesthesia is perfectly administered by an anesthetist at our centre and the surgeon will then extract individual hair follicles from the donor region. They are brought along with a smaller tissue and dipped in a saline solution to protect them.
- The grafts are then properly implanted in the recipient region while maintaining the direction, depth, and the angle.
- Unlike the FUT technique, the procedure requires no suturing, and only tiny scars that are less visible will be left behind once a patient clearly heals.
What happens after the procedure
- A list of postoperative instructions is handed to a patient and the surgeon will thoroughly explain the Do’s and Don’ts.
- Bleeding, slight scarring and itching will occur, but fade with time. Take the prescribed antibiotics to prevent an infection.
- With the surgeon’s expertise at Profile, we are focused on producing natural and wonderful results after every FUE hair transplant procedure.
The Cost of FUE hair transplant in India
A considerable amount is charged at our centre and with that, patients needn’t worry about the FUE hair transplant cost in Ludhiana, Punjab once they choose Profile as their hair transplant centre.