Tummy Tuck Surgery Right Here! Perfectionism At Its best
When it comes to body weight, shape, and appearance, millions in India and around the globe are willing to invest in plastic surgery, generally, to live a joyous life. Tummy tuck procedures (Abdominoplasty) are among the commonly performed surgeries in patients, certainly conscious of the outlook of their tummies. Nonsurgical approaches such as sit-ups, strict diets, exercises, and gym programs are among the first tips for shedding the excess flab and skin, but when they fail, a tummy tuck is the final resort.
Forms of Tummy Tuck Procedures
A tummy tuck surgery is a procedure that flattens the abdomen and as well makes it firm.
During the procedure, the surgeon will make an incision, horizontally or otherwise depending on your surgery to remove the extra fat and skin from the middle and lower abdomen and lastly tighten the muscle of the abdominal wall. There are various surgical options to meet individual goals and they include;
- A Complete Abdominoplasty
This tummy tuck surgery is conducted under general anaesthesia and may last for five hours or more. During this procedure, the surgeon makes two incisions; one from one hip to another hip, just above the pubic region and the second incision is made to move the belly button. The surgeon will then access the muscles and tighten the fascia with sutures. Drainage tubes will be placed under your skin; dressings plus a compression garment are also applied.
- A Partial abdominoplasty
It is also referred to as a mini tummy tuck, commonly performed in individuals with fat deposits located below the navel. During this procedure, a smaller incision is made to help the surgeon eliminate the unwanted fat and skin. Liposuction may be used.
- An Extended Abdominoplasty
This is a complex tummy tuck surgery that involves a lateral thigh lift and an enhancement to the flank. The extent of scarring is increased, but our surgeon’s experience limits it for aesthetic results.
- A Circumferential Abdominoplasty
This form of tummy tuck surgery in India is an extended procedure that also involves a buttock lift. It is generally ideal for patients who have experienced massive weight loss.
- A Lipotuck
It is a surgical approach that combines abdominoplasty and liposuction to aesthetically shape the intended regions. The surgery ultimately depends on individual goals.
Is a Tummy Tuck for everyone? FACTS
A tummy tuck is a sculpting procedure ideal for both men and women, but patients ought to understand this;
- A tummy tuck is dissimilar to Liposuction. Lipo is just a technique that may be considered during abdominoplasty.
- A patient must be in good health
- A tummy tuck is ideal for women who have had several pregnancies and aren’t planning to get pregnant again.
- It is ideal for the once-obese patients, but still, have droopy skin and excess fat
- A tummy tuck isn’t a weight loss technique
- It is necessary to understand the potential risks of your surgical approach to evaluate them with your goals.
- A consultation is necessary before the procedure
Is Preparation Necessary before a Tummy Tuck?
Yes, the surgeon will provide individual instructions ‘depending on your surgery’, but some rules remain the same.
- You will have to postpone all medications, including supplements prior to the surgery
- Quit smoking
- Blood tests may be necessary
- Your current and past medical status must be evaluated.
- You must maintain a balanced diet before your surgery, but you might be requested to skip a meal just before your tummy tuck is conducted.
- You will have to purchase a compression garment, ice packs, ointments, and loose clothes. You must report to the centre with a caretaker.
Associated Risks & Complications
A number of side effects are normal and fade with time. These include pain, leakage, scarring, numbness, and swelling. Complications include poor healing, infection, blood clots, and organ disease “liver and heart”, although rare.
Follow the surgeon’s instructions during your recovery phase and return to him as requested or in case of any difficulty.
Considering Tummy Tuck? This might be the cost
Unlike in other countries and in some Indian states, your tummy tuck surgery cost in Punjab may range from Rs. 300, 000 to Rs. 600, 000. Cost determinants vary from patient to patient. Choose our centre for safe and risk-free tummy tuck surgery.