Pattern baldness is getting common even among the youngsters and this condition results in the receding hairline along with the diffuse thing in the mid-scalp. Youngsters in India are also suffering from this problem due to unhealthy lifestyle choices; poor hair care, unhealthy food intake and some are also suffering due to genetic issues.
Everyone wants to get rid of this condition as otherwise; it could hamper their looks, personality, confidence, and self-esteem. According to the extent of hair loss and preference, the patient can choose one of the following options for receding hairline
- Medications like Finasteride and Minoxidil
- Laser therapy
- Hair transplant in India
- PRP therapy
All the above treatment options can work for receding; however, the effectiveness of each can be different for the different patients. There is nothing any treatment that could work instantly for the hair loss as for each treatment patient must have patience but surely they can get the effective results after the procedure, such as with hair transplant surgery patient can get the natural and permanent hair but he or she has to wait at least for 8-9 months minimum for the visible results.
Moreover, there are some do’s and don’ts for the receding hairline so that you can have better condition than your present predicament
Don’ts for receding hairline
- You should not apply gel on your hair as these can clump your hair together and can reveal more about the thinning or bald spot, moreover, the excessive use of gel can break the hair follicles so it can add to your problem.
- You should not comb your hair straight back as it could expose more your receding hairline and even excessive combing can break the hair follicles
- You should not grow long hair at your back if you are having the issue of receding hairline as it could give you unbalanced look and messy hairstyle
- Avoid excess covering and combing your hair as it could add to your problem
Do’s for receding hairline
- Get the effective and excellent hairstyle that could hide your receding hairline and even you can try the hairstyles like Ceaser Haircut and the Buzz to hide your bald spots. Shaving head can also give you a satisfactory look.
- Give fluffy look to your hair by using the mousse and conditioners so that you could have fuller look.
- Wigs or hat can also be a temporary option to hide your baldness
- Micropigmentation is also the great alternative to hiding the receding hairline.