Male breast is for those who are suffering from gynecomastia condition, which means enlarged breast in males. This happens due to high levels of estrogen in their body which are female hormones. Here in this guide we are going to give you detailed information about everything.
Male breast surgery is designed for those people who are suffering from the enlarged breast. This enlarged breast condition is known as gynecomastia, and breast reduction surgery is also known as gynecomastia. His surgery is safe and secure, that gives you the best results without any type of side effect. Gynecomastia surgery India is valuable when a person experiences high levels of estrogen hormone which is a female hormone. And low levels of testosterone are a male hormone which is responsible to control the breast tissue in males.
In order to get enlarged breast treatment, you need to understand the causes and symptoms of this condition.
Causes of enlarged breasts in males
Yes, the consumption of drugs is responsible for many health conditions in which gynecomastia is on the peak. Smoking cause breast in males because it disturbs the hormone levels, as we stated above hormone play an important role in overall growth.
People who consume a certain type of medications such as anti-depressants and cancer treatment known as chemotherapy are also responsible for enlarged breast in males.
During the puberty, millions of males experience this condition due to fluctuations in hormones.
Some type of health issues-:
If you are suffering from some type of health issues such as tumors in your breast, kidney diseases, and Thyroid problems, then you will surely experience the gynecomastia problem.
Symptoms of male breast
- You may experience fluid discharge from the nipples.
- It will lead you to the formation of mass around nipples.
- Fatty breast tissue and you may experience swelling both sides.
- Infection in breast tissue is also a symptom of this condition.
Diagnosis and Treatment
The diagnosis of gynecomastia includes-:
- First of all your doctor examine your condition through CT (Computerized Tomography) scan.
- If he is unable to find any type of problem but you still suffering from the condition then he will perform a Tissue biopsy.
- And then you need to go through Testicular ultrasound.
- At last, an MRI (Magnetic Resonance Imaging) scan is performed.
Treatment of gynecomastia includes liposuction and excision method in which your surgeon makes a small incision around your breast in order to remove unnecessary breast tissue. After the removal of tissue, he will close the incision with the help of stitches. In order to recover faster after the male breast reduction surgery, you need to follow all the instructions of your surgeon.