Vibration Amplification of Sound Energy at Resonance Liposuction (VASER liposuction ) is among the latest techniques used for fat removal from various parts of the body in a painless way. The process uses a device which produces sound waves which liquefy the fat deposits that have been left behind even after a broad weigh loss procedure. The procedure helps in gifting you a firm, taut body which will look good in any kind of outfit. It is an ideal procedure if you want to get the fat deposits removed from the abdomen, thighs, arms, chest, back, legs, and hips area. After this liposuction surgery, you will get a firm and well-toned body as it will remove the fat deposits from various areas. Consult a competent cosmetic surgeon in your area about the procedure.
A closer look at VASER
The technology aims to break down the fat deposits using ultrasonic waves. After the fat cells break down, the surgeon removes the excess fat via suction. The ultrasound technology, if used with vaser, makes a lot of difference to the results as compared to the traditional liposuction method. It is classified as a cosmetic procedure as it does not remove the visceral fat (the fat wrapped around body organs). Hence it is completely safe and does not lead to an increase in chances of any disease.
Who is eligible for VASER liposuction?
- It can be availed by both men and women.
- The patient must be of a healthy weight and following a healthy lifestyle. A patient following a sedentary lifestyle or a poor diet will not get the desirable results.
- The patient must be ready to follow an active lifestyle after the surgery.
- Patients with elastic skin will show better results.
- The procedure is ideal for people who want to lose weight around their thighs, hips or waist. It is also beneficial for people who want to get their skin tightened after natural weight loss.
After the procedure
The skin starts showing the tightening shortly after the procedure. After about 6 weeks, the results can be seen more clearly. One must remember that the body can take up to 6 months to show the results as it requires a lot of time for healing. Post the procedure you will need to take a week off from work as there will be some amount of pain and discomfort. During the follow-up care routine, you will also need lymphatic drainage massage within 14 days of the surgery.