Depending on what you need, the body lift contains different combinations of procedures like buttock lift, thigh lift, tummy tuck, and liposuction. Keep in mind that this procedure is not a body lift. In this topic we have mentioned maintaining the body after undergoing body lift to deal with weight loss.
Undergoing dramatic weight loss, the skin will not shrink to match with the body’s new and smaller size. The procedure helps in reshaping and contouring the lower body to give it smoother & slimmer look. But, there is a problem that you are left with loose skin and stubborn fatty deposits which are not easy to hide. You are at a new size so you want to wear form-fitting clothes and show off your new look. Taking the help of the best Plastic Surgeon in India will help to achieve the look you want.
Undergoing Body Lift following Weight loss
The procedure of body lift is designed to reshape and contour the body for a youthful look. Losing a significant amount of weight can leave behind stretched muscles and loose skin around the hips, abdomen, and thighs. The method helps in targeting the lower part of the body and removing excess skin to give a toned appearance by consulting the best cosmetic surgeon.
Top Benefits of a Body Lift
- The primary reason for opting for this procedure is removing the excess skin. People who have lost a significant amount of weight with a bariatric procedure like LAP-band surgery, gastric bypass, or other procedure will be left with hanging and loose skin which creates bulges when the person wears tight clothes along with uneven contour.
- Fat deposits and excess skin will affect the figure and affect the self-confidence the way you look. If you want to get rid of bulges and want better silhouette then consider this surgery. Here are some additional benefits this procedure will give:
– Removes saggy skin around the buttocks
– Reshaping of hips and thighs.
– Stubborn fat deposits are removed from the lower body part
– Can be combined with tummy tuck procedure
– Natural figure restored and gives a youthful look
- Not just the weight loss but extreme weight loss after pregnancy can also affect the body structure which causes stretch marks to separated abdominal muscles. Pregnancy comes with weight gain so the total weight you gained is going to depend on various factors.
- So this procedure will help you repair the affected body parts and repair the skin laxity which helps you give a flatter stomach area.
To know whether you are a good candidate for the procedure book your consultation with the surgeon. The surgeon will help you know how the procedure will be designed for you in addressing your problem.