Everyone wants a great look, due to which people lean toward surgeries. People who want to reshape their buttock under buttock augmentation, and who want to get rid of aging effects, they go with a facelift or several other surgeries. In this article, you will learn about Brazilian butt lift surgery.
What is the Brazilian Butt Lift?
The Brazilian butt lift surgery is explained as an implant-free buttocks augmentation procedure. This procedure is designed to enhance the shape of the buttocks as well as the entire body. No doubt, there are several buttock augmentation procedures available in the market, but this is a too popular procedure among people across the world. This surgery gives you a permanent solution, you do not need to go with any other buttock augmentation treatment.
Who can benefit from this procedure?
To know this, you have to visit the plastic surgeon, only he can tell you who is the real candidate for this type of surgery. People who have below mentioned buttock types may get benefit from this procedure-:
- Misshapen due to significant weight loss)
Additionally, in this procedure, your surgeon uses your own fat cells, which gives you long-lasting results. This process makes this procedure ideal for every type of patient.
How is a Brazilian Butt Lift surgery performed?
Consultation with a doctor is the most important part of every medical treatment. To get this treatment, you have to go with consultation, so that doctor can know everything about you and your health condition too. In addition to this, during the consultation period, your surgeon asks you about your goals and only then he makes a surgical plan accordingly.
In this phase, your surgeon examines your body to collect the fat cells to injects on the buttocks, so that you can get the desired shape. He may surgically remove the fat from certain body parts such as waist, thighs, and back too. And then the surgery is performed with advanced technology so that a patient can get permanent results.
To get the best results you have to follow all the pre-surgery instructions include-:
- You must quit smoking because it makes you unable to heal properly.
- You must start taking multivitamins, these will help you to heal properly on Time.
- If you are taking certain medications, then you must stop them for at least 2-3 months and discuss everything with your surgeon about medications.
- You must avoid eating or drinking anything before surgery, you just take a sip of water.
- You must avoid wearing any type of jewelry at the time of surgery.
- Take the bath properly and clean the surgical areas well.