Many people feel that undergoing the body contouring procedure can help them. But, as there are so many options available so it confuses them which option they should get. In this guide, we are going to discuss in brief about the different options so that you can choose the one which fits your needs.
With medical advancement, it has made it possible for men and women to get the perfect body shape they want. No doubt, there are endless body contouring procedures available. Given below is the detailed information regarding the options body contouring can provide you.
Narrow down your search
With so many options available to enhance the look, it can confuse the person to go with one procedure. Fortunately, here are some questions which you need to ask yourself while selecting the body contouring procedure.
- Is your body weight ideal?
People with healthy body weight can get the most benefit from the liposuction or the non-surgical procedure. In such cases, the person has stubborn body fat in a particular area which they wish to remove.
- Do you have loose skin?
Saggy skin is the most important concern among individuals when they age. In some cases, when the person has experienced extreme weight loss it can also create a problem.
During pregnancy, the abdominal muscles can get separated and it is corrected with an abdominoplasty. By undergoing a surgical procedure, the excess skin can be tightened.
- Are you looking for immediate results?
Liposuction surgery is the best option for patients who want to get quick results. With the non-surgical option, you need to get multiple sessions to get the best results.
Surgical options for body contouring
Some of the common surgical options are mentioned below:
- Liposuction procedure helps to improve the stubborn body fat to give you a slim body shape. The procedure can be performed on any body part with excess fat.
- Body lift and thigh lift can help to address the issue of baggy skin which is around the thighs and buttock. The problem is caused by major weight loss, genetics, or aging. With this procedure, stubborn fat and excess skin are removed along with the underlying structure is tightened.
- The arm lift procedure is reducing the saggy and loose skin on the upper arms. The procedure removes the hanging and excess skin.
- Tummy tuck or abdominoplasty procedure improves the stomach area. In this approach, the loose skin is stretched, removed and weak muscles are repaired.
- If you are looking to enhance the butt area then a Brazilian butt lift is the right choice. This procedure will help you get natural curves by using the person’s fat cells.
No matter which option you want to get, always look for the board-certified plastic surgeon who will give you the best treatment offer to fulfill your needs.