Liposuction and cool sculpting are different procedures and both of them are effective in their way. The procedures will effectively reduce unwanted fatty deposits. Well, there are different things which need to be kept in mind and this will make it easy for you to choose the best option for you.
Are you worried to see the rolls of fat around the hips and belly? Or is your upper arm little flabby? When you wear dresses or skirts do the thighs touch there and they make you uncomfortable.
Well, a few years back the effective treatment option came to get rid of unwanted fat. With the change in technology, everything got better and it helped the person to get effective results. The effective options are cool sculpting and liposuction surgery which you can know more about in the given topic.
A liposuction is a popular option for cosmetic procedures all over the world. This option might not be the first option for a few people because of its downtime and cost.
- Aggressive and complete fat reduction
- Immediate results
- Better contouring
- Simultaneous surgical procedures
- Possible surgical risks
- As there are with any surgical procedures
- It takes 3 to 6 weeks to recover from the surgery and with some activity restrictions
- Potential for surface irregularities
Coolsculpting in India is another procedure that is very popular and painless. The procedure is a non-invasive and non-surgical option. The fat freezing will effectively reduce the fatty bulges by 20 to 25 percent. In this procedure, there are 1 to 3 sessions needed which give noticeable results.
The procedure takes one hour and in a few weeks, the patient can see the results, once the dead fat is flushed from the body. Keep in mind you won’t be seeing the results right away but once you see them they will be extraordinary.
- Noninvasive technology
- Downtime none to minimal
- Fewer risks
- Lower costs, depending on the time needed for the procedure
- The best option for patients who do not want to undergo surgery or can’t have one
- Less dramatic results in comparison to liposuction
- Surface irregularities like liposuction
- Limited treatable body part areas as fir by application head
- In the treatable area, the patient will feel a pinch.
What to do?
Well, you should ask the surgeon about before and after images. Coolsculpting option is a non-invasive and non-surgical option whereas liposuction is a more intensive one. If you want something which has quick and easy recovery then opt for cool sculpting.
But it is best to consult the surgeon as they will give you a better understanding of which procedure to go for according to your problem.