Hair Transplant & Liposuction: Which one is more desired?
Well, this is an important topic that I would love to tackle from every point of view. Hair restoration and liposuction are great procedures that provide permanent results in case excellently performed and the postoperative care as well as treatment uncompromised with.
The difference between hair transplant and Liposuction
Hair transplant is a surgery as we all know by now that specifically external. The procedure requires an artistic surgeon to carefully extract follicular units of hair from the donor region and embed them excellently and aesthetically in the recipient region. The benefits of hair transplant in Nawanshahr include;
- The required evaluation and examination
- Excellent opinions provided by a hair transplant surgeon
- Your hair follicles are carefully handled
- There is no follicular unit destruction
- Follicular unit damage is highly minimised
- Great attention and care are provided to a patient
- The surgery is professionally performed
- Natural results are expected
For the case of Liposuction, also commonly known as Lipo, it is a procedure that aims at eliminating extra, excess, or stubborn fat from the various regions of the body. It is a surgery applicable to the facial regions, buttocks, thigh regions, abdomen, legs, arms, among others.
The surgery is performed by making an incision in the intended region and a specialized tool known as the cannula is used to remove the unwanted fat.
Point to note;
A given amount of fat is required for the normal body functions and so, a surgeon only removes a given amount of fat as per his training recommendations. In case a patient has more fat, due to obesity or other reasons, a patient will have to opt for other measures like dietary changes, therapy and physical exercises to eliminate the unwanted fat.
Liposuction isn’t a technique to treat obesity, but is excellent for treatment of various conditions like gynecomastia, swelling due to fluids among others. Liposuction Surgery in Nawanshahr is suitable for those above the age of 18.
What are the benefits of Liposuction
First and foremost, there are different forms of liposuction that include;
- Laser-assisted liposuction
- Ultrasound Lipo
- Super-wet liposuction
- Vaser Liposuction
Each procedure is selected depending on one’s considerations such as the cash, amount of fat, underlying issue, and according to the expert’s observation. A liposuction procedure will provide the following;
- A more toned body
- It is highly economical
- Permanent results if the best measures are taken after the procedure
The following must be put into account before undergoing both surgical procedures;
- Try as much as you can to discuss the pros and cons of the procedure
- There are many cosmetic centres in India, but it’s best that you inquire and attain the procedure from the best cosmetic centre. Therefore, that calls for a major research.
- Lipo isn’t a technique to eliminate obesity and for that matter, follow your doctor’s guidelines to eliminate and control fat in the body.
Hair transplant in Nawanshahr
- It is a perfect solution for baldness in both males and females, but watch where you want to attain the procedure from.
- The surgery requires an expert to design your scalp, especially the hairline to achieve natural results.